Hey guys,

I'm curious if anyone has already tackled the problem of creating a
corrective shape (that is, a shape difference in a pose that has been
readjusted to be relative to the neutral character pose) when
SecondaryShapeModeling isn't viable?

If you use classic envelopes and the ClusterShapeCombiner, you can make
adjustments in SecondaryShape mode and store a shape that is automatically
adjusted to the neutral pose for you, and that's cool, but if you have
anything much fancier, it doesn't do the neutralization right.

I'm contemplating perhaps storing the shape vector difference relative to
the PointReferenceFrame matrices; maybe that'll do it. Any other/better
ideas?

Cheers,

   -- Alan