Duplicate mesh twice, fix one, subtract point pos of one from the other,
freeze, transfer frozen ice attributes to original mesh.
Works fine for world and object. For component relative (equivalent to
local) it's a bit trickier as you will have to transform the resulting
vector (object space) by the inverse of the component transform (normal -
normal x 1st edge - previous axis x normal), and then transform it by the
component transform on the mesh it's applied to, but can still be done.

Corrective shapes are best done in ICE :p

--
Our users will know fear and cower before our software! Ship it! Ship it
and let them flee like the dogs they are!