And would it work with Arnold or is it MR only ?

Anyway, thank you !

Olivier

Le 30/09/2013 21:11, Grahame Fuller a écrit :
Plug Self.EmitLocation into the source port of a Get Data, then get
cls.Texture_Coordinates_AUTO.Texture_Projection.UVs.

gray

-----Original Message-----
From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of olivier jeannel
Sent: Monday, September 30, 2013 2:13 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Particle "taking uvs" from it's emitter

Hi all,

Is there a way for :
Having an emitter (let's say a sphere) with a Texturemap (UV). And having some
particles (let's say discs) that would get the portion of UVs of its
EmitLocation ? (the litle piece of Uvs corresponding to where it is born) Not
the color, the UV.

If someone can point me to the correct direction... :)

I guess the sampling might be pretty long with 100K and more Particles.

Thank's a lot.
Olivier