i have to admit confusion on this topic too.

to be able to push your temp module onto pythons sys you'd need a
constantly running instance surely ?

python cmd line in the background seems a trifle silly (if that is what's
needed) when you might as well just make a command and have done with it

--
Jon Swindells
squi...@gmail.com