Hi list,

My script generates a bevel operator on an object. I then want a PPG to pop
up that allows the user to change certain parameters of the bevel operator.
These parameters should update whenever the values in the PPG are changed.
However, they only update after the PPG is closed via OK. Can someone point
me in the right direction here?

Script is roughly as follows:

# Lots of stuff after which a bevel operator (op) is generated
MyPSet = A.ActiveSceneRoot.AddProperty("CustomProperty", False,
"Bevel_Options")
MyLayout = MyPSet.PPGLayout
MyPSet.AddParameter3("PBevelRatio", c.siFloat, 10, 0.01, 100)
MySlider = MyLayout.AddItem("PBevelRatio", "Ratio", c.siControlNumber)

A.InspectObj(MyPSet, "", "Choose Bevel Options", c.siModal, False)

op.Parameters("ratio").Value = MyPSet.Parameters("PBevelRatio").Value

Thank you
Christian