Hi list, I'm a bit a shame to ask this but...

I'm having trouble workin in linear mode. I've set up XSI a long time ago to work like that, and finaly I'm getting some problems.

In short, my image are rendered with a gamma of 1 ,which I apply a Gamma 2.2 later in compositing.
Thing is sometimes doing this just crush the noise (in dark areas).

I'm no more sure of what my texture are when I see them gamma 0.45, 1 , 2.2 ? Linear Srgb ?

Yep I know it sounds dumb, but since as I can recall there are at least 3 parameters in preferences to change to be either in linear or 2.2 mode, can someone easily tell me what and where should I click ?

Olivier