There are lots of tests on the net that compare power consumption between different cards under load and idle conditions.
Under load the Titan and cards with similar amounts of cores can draw up to 300 Watts peak, averaging in at 250 to 270 Watts.
In idle mode I believe to have read that those cards consume around 15 watts only.
Depending on your other components in your system (Number of CPUs, hard drives) you should buy a power unit that can handle the load.
I only have a third generation 4 core i7 (90 Watts TDP) and one SSD (like 3 Watts max?) , and together with the power consumption of the mother board itself I get away with a 450Watts power supply as long as I only have 1 of those graphics cards installed. The picture changes with more cards and more CPUs accordingly.

Atm I'm longing for hair/fur/strands support in RS too, it keeps me from using it on the current Job.

quick question, whats the powerdraw when graphics cards are idle? (purely used as gpgpu, since no monitors attached)