Yup, if you were one of the NASA engineers back in Houston during the Apollo 13
mission, the astronauts would have all died. :p

ICE not stable and mature? You're kidding, right?

Some things are worth figuring out how to fit a round hose over a square
filter. ICE is one of those things.

Sent from my iPhone