I think that what Matt meant is that ICE is fairly young tech, and therefore, still prone to possible changes, whereas constraints, using his example, are very old tech that is pretty much not going to change... ever. I can understand his point, but on the flip side, I'm also aware that nothing lasts forever. But policies governing how assets are handled I'm sure are not Matt's to set up, so anyway... I'm starting to ramble, but I think I made my point. Now, back to your original programming :-) .