I guess a mirror animation tools depends a lot on how the rig is built, so
a general purpose tool might not work for everything, depends of how the
local space of the controls are setup for example to move the arms to the
outside on IK do you move both on positive local X or one in positive and
the other on negative, not every rig is built the same.