Jordi I'm really curious to see those videos

Anyway regarding the standard "Autodesk consumer" its true that they steal
all the available customers first with Autocad, then 3ds became ( at least
when I first heard of those freemodeler softwares ) a very well known 3d
app for anyone who wanted to get into game development, VFX, rendering and
animation.

Their user base is very very wide, but I think that the percentage of
people who uses 3ds/Maya/Mudbox and so on is not so small compared to the
acrhitectural/engineering consumers