I guess the part you won't like is when 3rd parties stop supporting Soft. After all, 3rd party developers are there to make money. It makes little sense to invest dev resources in something that has no future (unless the effort involved is quite trivial). I'm not saying Soft is dead... I'm saying the landscape could quickly change once that perception sets in (based on facts or not).

P.S. Not trying to be doomy/gloomy about it. Just stating facts.

Sergio Mucino
Freelance Rigger/TD