Well for me and for what I do is alive and kicking and as long as third
party devs continue to bring us wonderful things, I now don't have to think
about stupid subscritpions or ADSK "client oriented policies".  Now all my
money is destinated to third party devs that will continue to support
Softimage no matter what.

Thanks ADSK for relieving the pain of being tied to a stupid and imbecil
lack of vision and support.

Welcome Fabric Engine, Mootz, Fuzz, Exocortex, Redshift, etc.  You will
still have my money with great pleasure.