Hey Eric,

Since the jigsaw article said Softimage will be around until 2016 (when it
finally stops on AD side), I do hope that you guys can change to something
no AD a all.

Giving them money after what they've done has to be a no-go. But I
understand that you guys need to change for what will help you guys get
more jobs.

Just hope it's not AD stuff. :/

--
gonebadfx.com