My translation of it:
*"If you want to use Softimage after the transition period, stop paying the
Subscription. If you also want to continue using Max or Maya that you have
had the pleasure to try for free for two years, you are welcome to buy a
license. Thank you for being a Autodesk Customer. Now please drop your
pants and bend over."*

/Jens

--
Jens Lindgren