Sorry I the last two bullets came out a bit garbled:

Should be

-       You can keep using the license you have in perpetuity, either by itself
or augmented by other non-Autodesk software, a lot of which was discussed
elsewhere

-       Migrate to the Transition Bundle - this is a single license that allows
you to use two products (Softimage and either Maya or 3ds Max). You will now be
able to use both products concurrently (the license functions like a Suite
license). If you are on Subscription you can migrate at no cost. Even if you
migrate you will still have two options depending on whether Maya (or 3ds Max)
works for you or not:

o   If it is not working out for you, you can stop renewing subscription - you
will then still be able to use both products in perpetuity (at whatever release
version Maya or 3ds Max is on at the time)

o   If it is working for you and you renew Subscription, after two years when
we stop support, you will be moved to wither a Maya-only or 3ds Max-only
subscription plan.

o   If you want to migrate but continue to access Softimage after two years, we
recommend that you not transition all your seats or if you do, do not keep the
Subscription current on all of them - that way you will have a few licenses
that you can maintain to access older projects
Maurice

Maurice Patel
Autodesk : Tél:  514 954-7134