I doubt you'd be able to do anything class action (though I'm not a lawyer,
so what do I know).  But I do think if enough people contacted their
government representative about Autodesk's anti-competitive movement /
monopolistic behavior, you'd see something happen.

Autodesk is what Microsoft used to be.  Perhaps it's time for a little
government oversight / investigation?

-Paul

ᐧ