I honestly don't see why we couldn't just have the frozen Softimage version
be included in the Maya/Max license after migrating, I'm forced to decimate
my total number of seats in order to retain access to my Softimage
projects, you're forcing everyone to buy new seats, to cover for the ones
you will loose in order to keep some Softimage seats available.

It's simply unacceptable.