I get what you guys are saying, but with all that's happened in the last few days, it didn't feel "right" to start asking "how to do this in maya" questions here. It almost feels like discussing the will of a loved one while identifying the body at the morgue. Also, there is a strong sentiment of fuckyouautodesk at the moment, and I get the feeling that people who are going towards maya are doing it very quietly.
So poll:
Could we for the time being ask our "how do I do this in Maya" questions here with a [OTMaya] tag in the subject line? This way people who don't want to see it can set filters to send those mails to hell :)