Well if you read the only post in the "soft to maya" group, we are off to a positive start`.- I like this list, but I don't want to piss you great people off with my stupid Maya questions Believe me... they will be stupid. Just ask Matt Lowery how annoying I got when he taught me Soft.
So I'll wait for the outcome of this informal poll
so far 2 of us likes the idea of the [OTMAYA] tag :)