Great post Emilio.
Get it online maybe  a Blog and spread it like mad.
Ad tried to hide SI but still.
Softimage was gaining Momentum like crazy the last 2 years.
More and more 3rd Party dev's , renderers, free compounds tipps tricks ,
Tutorials. Just look at Vimeo.

And the best Part of all. No Softimage Entertainment suite with a M companion.
Just Maya and Max.
And now you tell us sale numbers are the reason.

We took a suite because of Mudbox and Motionbuilder  + Softimage not because we
wanted Maya.

But still we where listed and licensed as Maya Entertainment suite User. !!!