And to be clear, I agree with Mauricio too.

I hate everything about this decision, but resorting to
swearing and name calling won't help the situation.

Not to dismiss the anger that Mihai has, as I have it too, just saying that
being
less aggressive and insulting will more likely keep the discussion flowing.