Hey Paul - sorry I didn't list my skills.

XSI user since version 4.  I'm mainly a generalist.  My official title is
director/animator, but I do everything from motion graphics to VFX (mainly
particles).

I agree, there needs to be some definition & some sort of leadership.
 Otherwise it'll get bogged down in a lot of "what if we......"
I personally trust Pooby's skills, especially since he's already had a
pretty big viral hit.  So I suggest he sets up some way for people to pitch
ideas directly to him, without discussion, and then he could pick out his
top ideas for a short discussion & finalization.

-Paul

On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 6:43 AM, Sandy Sutherland <sandy.mailli...@gmail.com