It's not possible to GetData at a specific frame directly.

Alok Gandhi (hopefully listening) sort of had a hack with a custom C++ ICE
node that could read an animated parameter at a specified moment in time.
Maybe he can share it again. That's the best you can get without caching.

If you wanna cache you can very easily read data at a specific frame by
feeding it into the time in the cache reader node.

To SetData at a specific frame again you can't inject data into the future,
but nothing stops you from having an If node and testing if Current
Frame/Time >= specific frame/seconds and then setting a value.

Hope that helps.
Cheers,

  -- Alan