Here are two nodes (soft 2013 and up, windows 64bit):

1. getCurveInfo - Gives you all the information like isAnimated, number of
keys, key and frame value.
2. getParamData - Needs a param and array of frames to get values at,
returns array of values at provided array of frames.

download from:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/yxtagv3d2bauw6h/curveDataNodes.7z

and here is a screen cap of usage:

http://imgur.com/K585G7J