Improving Maya to make it better than any DCC available is a good thing, and I
sincerely hope you success.
The problem is that you killed Softimage just too soon. Now as how it is, Maya
isn't better than SI and I seriously doubt that it will be in 2 years, or 3 or
4. Even without having ICE in the comparison.

Martin
Sent from my iPhone