Chris,

I think most here are actually desperate to hear about your plan — not
objectives or goals, but the specifics and timing of a plan to move this thing
forward.
You probably understand that the overwhelming feeling here is that we re being
forced to take a giant step backward in many ways, and that we have no clear
idea as to how many years it might take just to get back to our original point
of departure. Adding capabilities to Maya is fine, but the greater concern here
is building upon what Perry Harovas' letter aptly describes as an aging,
inferior foundation.

Anyway, more communication from Autodesk is needed right now. This is truly a
disorienting moment, and I find it difficult to accept that AD would have made
the EOL announcement without a coherent plan to communicate a vision to the
Soft userbase, regardless of its size.

Please. Tell us more.

On Mar 15, 2014, at 10:17 AM, Chris Vienneau <chris.vienn...@autodesk.com>
wrote:

> Emilio there are people on this list and within the community that are
> working with us right now and taking us up on our offer to hear more about
> what we are doing? What do you have to lose to hear our plan?
>

> cv/

Michael Clarke Design
Blue C Studios
713-927-9835