Last year, we were fortunate to be written up in "3D World"......a rare
occurrence for a Softimage project.

We sent a press release to Softimage and never heard a word. At that point it
was clear to us that AD wasn't even trying.

I would have thought you could sell that sort of PR, but they didn't.
Really disappointing.

Sent from my iPhone