Can we split this thread regarding animation?  I'm really interested in
doing characters in Houdini as we've yet to touch that aside from a few
CHOPs-driven doves.  But upon evaluation, we believe that it is not that
abysmal platform that everyone makes it out to be.

Thanks Jordi for all the wonderful insight.

-Lu