Hello everyone. I´ve been recommended -not enough through :) - that I switch to
Redshift render.
So finally I upgraded my Quadro card to K4000. Up until now, I´m very very very
much impressed
with MODO 3D (my 3d package of transition) and results are astonishing. I can
almost feel the
Realtime engines like Crytek or UDK for PS4.

So being our software of preference, I´m trying to pick up a GPU renderer
(Redshift) in softimage.
One thing I´m trying to wrap my head around it´s the entire rebuild
connectivity of materials
for redshift.

So if anyone, please, has a blog or an article to share to strat up my baby
steps on using Redshift I´d appreciate it
deeply thankful to help me out with that.

Cheers.

David Rivera
3D Compositor/Animator
LinkedIN