Just double checked my test figures and it is more like 3 times, sorry for
the confusion. This is on an indoor environment with a single character
with hair, GI and DoF. On heavier environments/multiple characters the
titan really shines.

                2 quadro k4000                 - 284.8 s

                quadro k4000                     - 509.7

                Titan                                      - 146.8 s

                GTX 780                                - 172.5 s

--
www.matinai.com