I have a Quadro 4000 and this has been discussed other Redshift forum.
It's not bad for Open GL working, but defenetly not for rendering

Quadro 4000 has around 400 cores while Titan has around 3000 cores. Also comes the Memory 2Gb against 6Gb, and I can't tell for the Mhz but overall it doesnt compare at all.

According to the RS team you could expect the Titan to be at least 3 or 4 time faster than Quadro 4000