I'm sorry I wouldn't necessarily agree with the second point below.

I'm not saying that we're perfect, but there are different levels of engagement
and we're not as invisible as many might seem to believe.

-----Original Message-----
From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Angus Davidson
Sent: 02 April 2014 15:40
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: RE: 答复: Re[2]: March 28, 2014

Hi Luceric

You conveniently seem to forget a few things

a) You are on the inside (with all the knowledge )looking out as opposed to
have no information and looking in.
b) Places like the Foundry and SideFX engage with their clients on a level AD
has even come close to. Even in the last month.
c) You should be worrying less about conspiracy theories and more about how
unprofessional your last post makes you and by extension your employer look
like.
d) Treating people with respect even when they are wrong goes down much better.
e) There is a big difference between calling people out and correcting things,
and purposely trying to make them feel stupid.

So done here.