unfortunately, he is just matching the intensity of remarks which have been
thrown around this thread and forum for a month now. i am frankly sick of
this back and forth. first a new thread starts, people chime in, it
escalates until some name calling or some unfounded accusation (conspiracy
theory) is made and then the current autodesk employees chime in to defend
themselves and/or try to de-escalate the situation by countering the wild
accusations. it comes to nearly the same anticlimactic conclusion every
time! it is very annoying...

and i gotta say this... show some eff'n respect people! especially to the
ex-si developers that are still chiming in here. brent chimes in and people
start thinking he is new to the list?! oh my! someone is really showing
their age. you guys are all so strung out and aggressive you attack anyone
you don't know or that has an @autodesk.com email address.