Hi Greg,

I'll make an separate email about this now, but here is the list of
improvements, they are massive actually:

IFX4

- Rewritten from the ground up as result has a huge improvements in GUI
- Added operator-based fracturing as well as the boolean operator
- Extended ICE nodes set to bring more flexible workflow
- Speed increased about 2x times while memory consumption is half of original
- Fixed memory leaks
- Fixed most of crashes, now it just throws an error message
- Fixed an awful execution time on some of extremely hi-poly meshes
- Added slicer feature to define arbitrary regions on geometry to be fractured
- Added painting fracture masks by WM or by using B\W textures as well
as user-defined scalar per-point attribute
- Added baking of ICE generated geometry into the regular mesh with
regular clusters

M4
- Alembic I\O instead of the old plot system
- Ability to modify the simulation state of objects via null
- Improved speed of clusters creation\deletion
- Fixed multiple environment creation each time a scene has been opened
- Fixed particle rigid body initialization after frame 1
- Simulation doesn't stop even with minimized XSI window
- MOM ICE nodes honor the Global Momentum properties mute state
- The "mute" param is now presented in the main MOM PPG
- Added simulation speed control in the main MOM PPG
- Added explicit maximum number of Rigidbodies in scene
- Fixed collision issues between GImpacts and softbodies
- Added an experimental collision shape mode - tetrahedron
decomposition from each triangle - very stable since it is a native
bullet shape.

Best regards,
Ben Houston

--