I agree: you should start first with your mindset to: wrap head around
concepts. Pivots and centers were kinda hard to digest (in xsi we just move
center to vertices and voilá) but this jus an aspect to keep in mind... after a
while of watching intro seminar to modo 701 and other 1hour videos, other
references to the same tools will give you confidence. Then fire up the
software and mingle around. Then texture, then light, then uvs, then materials,
then render settings, then morphs, then weights, then particles, then hair,
then constraints, then bones and binding, volume effects and then everything
else..like drivers, channels, schematics and more cool in depth stuff...

That's the order I've followed for the past 3 months.
What really got me into modo is the community and the video stream
presentations. I've thought: these guys are not talking like robots..they love
what they do, just like us in softimage.

But yes, living without a history stack makes your concious guilty sometimes.
Hehheh.
Cheers.
David R.

Enviado desde Yahoo Mail en Android