From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Angus Davidson
Sent: Friday, May 16, 2014 12:49 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: MayaSoft - previous versions

Hi All

Just to say I finally have the schools  ARC license. The folks at AD were very
helpful however they seem to be having issues with their back end system.

Kind regards

Angus

On 2014/05/16, 11:54 AM, "Angus Davidson" <angus.david...@wits.ac.za>
wrote:

>I Have got a reply from the Autodesk Education Community Support Team.
>
>However the link they sent to me doesn¹t work.
>
>Starts with
>http://jprdintprev-wac.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID
>before going into all the id numbers.
>
>Even just trying to get to http://jprdintprev-wac.autodesk.com times out.
>
>ARRRGGHHHH!!!!!!
>

>From:  Angus Davidson <angus.david...@wits.ac.za>
>Date:  Wednesday 14 May 2014 at 10:26 PM
>To:  "softimage@listproc.autodesk.com"
><softimage@listproc.autodesk.com>
>Subject:  Re: MayaSoft - previous versions
>

>Thanks guys.
>
>From: "Jill Ramsay (Contractor)" <jill.ram...@autodesk.com>
>Date: Wednesday 14 May 2014 at 10:23 PM
>To: "softimage@listproc.autodesk.com" <softimage@listproc.autodesk.com>
>Subject: RE: MayaSoft - previous versions
>

>Hi Angus,
>We¹re looking into what¹s gone wrong in this caseŠ I¹ll update you as
>soon as I know.
>
>Jill

>style="width:100%;">
>face="arial,sans-serif" size="1" color="#999999"><span
>style="font-size:11px;">This communication is intended for the
>addressee only. It is confidential. If you have received this
>communication in error, please notify us immediately and destroy the
>original message. You may not copy or disseminate this communication
>without the permission of the University. Only authorised signatories
>are competent to enter into agreements on behalf of the University and
>recipients are thus advised that the content of this message may not be
>legally binding on the University and may contain the personal views
>and opinions of the author, which are not necessarily the views and
>opinions of The University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg. All
>agreements between the University and outsiders are subject to South
>African Law unless the University agrees in writing to the contrary.

style="width:100%;"> <tr> <td align="left" style="text-align:justify;"><font