Luc you are still at AD right ?

Would love to have an honest answer on that one. Is there any chance to get
workflow improvement features actually beeing added into maya in a
reasonable time if we report them ?
Simple stuff:
Flip muscle capsule (if you create your capsules out of a skinned mesh you
gonna need that, no idea why it's not there)
child- and constraint compensation
viewport selection update (this is were maya rly feels clunky, when it
comes to just selecting objects or components, if ur interested i would
love to tell you why, but i guess you know)
working with sets (remove object from set is only possible through diving
into that hierachy in a graph ?)

This and more are the things which drive me nuts. It's just the small
things, not even features.

So as long as artists are forced to write scripts for every single task
(visibility toggle on a hotkey anyone ? who uses 2 different hotkeys for
hiding and showing objects ?) I can't think of too many things which would
make maya beeing faster in actual production.

: