Unfortunately I don't have the opportunity to attend Siggraph.  I have not
attended before so unsure of the feasibility but as a suggestion:

An intro and outro slate to the Softimage showreel (if this is being
planned) where we have a mosaic of portrait pictures of artists who use
Softimage with thumbs down or simply looking displeased. If its a slate on
the showreel it could pull out to reveal the Softimage logo.
This could also work as a series of posters etc
People could upload a portrait (to a given image spec) to a dropbox shared
a folder.

Just a thought...