Joey, that map is amazing, almost like exploring space :]
(mapped on a sphere and looking around in the viewport.. )

I found that showing the selected env sphere's wireframe at low opacity helped to more easily see where the cam is pointing at on the map, acting like a grid.

Nancy, Perhaps Joey would correct me?, but I would clone over the very big stars, I think those also are infinite points like the dimmer ones , but just very bright while just looking big from (clamped) long exposure.

Wow Infinite points.. as you said were talking about things the size of suns lol.. the fact that things go just as far the other way around (like zooming in forever), can also be pretty baffling, how can infinity be contained in a spot? isn't that contradictory? :]