"Mystery artistic soft light that shows lasers"

Lol!  :)

On 06/25/14 21:58, Sylvain Lebeau wrote:
Interesting...

On a renderer point of view, I wonder how importance sampling will cope with all those bright little spots...
In the end, it's just a tiny little fill light. I would defenitly use a manual created direct light source with very low intensity to recreate the "Mystery artistic soft light that shows lasers"

Of course in such situation nearby a nebula, it's totally different.

Are you rendering with Arnold?!

sly

Sylvain Lebeau // SHED
V-P/Visual effects supervisor
1410, RUE STANLEY, 11E ÉTAGE MONTRÉAL (QUÉBEC) H3A 1P8
T 514 849-1555 F 514 849-5025
WWW.SHEDMTL.COM <http://WWW.SHEDMTL.COM>
VFX Curriculum 03: Compositing Basics