Hi Shuting, thanks for requesting our feedback.

As discussed on the "more maya.." thread I would like to see improvements
on the way sets and character set or organized.

- Firstly and hopefully and easy one, I would like to able to select a set
and "Add selected objects" - "Remove selected objects" etc, just like you
can do with layers.

- Furthermore, allow us to parent sets, and character sets under assets or
something. This will help enormously organizing big scenes, currently
everything is just on the same level and it's frankly a mess. Ten
characters with 5 sets each, that is 50 sets laid down on the Outliner.

- Is there really a need for Icons to change when you expand them? I
understand the Transform/shape relationship and I think when you expand the
new shape Icon that appears should have a different icon and that's it.
Imho this is an unnecessary and confusing aspect of the UI. It can get
really confusing when you have large number of objects and you expand a
network. Could this be maybe a setting option?

Thanks,
Cris