Greg! Don't defend Maya ;)

In a sane world Maya would need all the defense it could muster. But as the
media blitz stated at the turn of the century it's "....a world gone Maya"
...just replace 'Maya' with madness etc.

to stay on topic though... "Locator" has always seemed ridiculous...I'm
sure in a warped way, someone was like null..NULL? why use one syllable
when there are two more lying around.

or "Playblast" i'm going to blast the animator in the face with this
"Playblast" laser
http://i.imgur.com/hwtNfHz.jpg

On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 11:21 AM, Greg Punchatz <g...@janimation.com> wrote:

> and in Maya's defense Soft got a lot of names goofy too... Envelopes
> should be called skinning
>
> Thats about the nicest thing I have to say about maya at this point ;)

-=T=-