It really looks like more focus is given in flashy marketing things that
can be pushed in PR then to what is really important, and UI is main way of
using software and it is definitely not researched studied and then applied
as much as it should be.
So many time and hair would be lost with good UI experience.
Imagine pilot in plane with console that has nothing to do with logic,
where one flaps is above his head, another flaps is in other side of the
room and the rest follows... Not many planes would even take of with design
like that :)