Isn't the theory, that third parties could develop modules for fabric, like
Lagoa multiphisics ?, or the mootzoid suites ? i'm assuming it would if not
now eventually become theoretically possible for someone to create a flip
solver for fabric?

(I'm sure that: - One does not simply "A Flip Solver")

Bifrost (at this point) reminds me of a famous Racing horse called Shergar,
it too had a great pedigree, then the IRA nicked it, and turned it into
burgers.(most likely).

There is a moral in there somewhere!