Not long at all IMHO.
You guys seem to be screetching past the "other team", loud music blaring, waving obscene gestures out of the window.
More power to you!!
Can't wait to try this out :)
On 07/03/2015 17:44, Paul Doyle wrote:
Thanks for the kind words - this was what we originally intended to build before we went off on a bit of a tangent :) I think code first has proved to be the right path, but man it's taken a long time to get to the visual programming!