Pasting from  Si-Community -- BSuite - BStudio -- BUF Software

 Post subject: BSuite - BStudio -- BUF Software
PostPosted: 08 Mar 2015, 11:28
Offline
Moderator

Joined: 16 Sep 2013, 12:39
1- I love BUF work and I think it's top notch.
2- I don't know how usable it is or how much it'll cost.
3- I'm excited! This may be a new solution we have been waiting for.

http://bufsoftware.com/products/bsuite

P.S.: If you have doubts about the power of the software ... watch this!

Who knows, ... but (!!)

As a first new HighEnd contender since forever,
BProd (along with other modular B-modules) seems to have the potential to be at least a very good (if not ultimate) Maya nonsense Fix.

(suppose to be equally user friendly as it is "HighEnd/Powerful" if that at-all sound familiar)

And I personally find it to be a good feeling to try to contain excitement instead of frustration for a (damn refreshing) change ;)