Redshift is very nice.

I am however heavily investing in Octane currently. While there are plugins to
work with most applications at the moment. I really prefer separating my
workflow. i.e. bringing in the Alembics, quickly assigning the materials from
my local Library, and Vrooosh ;) If you don’t want to assign materials you can
bring them in via FBX in version 3 when it comes out. I enjoy the fact it
extracts Rendering in the same way Compositing has been extracted for years.

Angus

On 24 Mar 2015, at 2:46 PM, Mirko Jankovic