Hello,

So we are switching over to Linux (CentOS) and we are learning a lot and
are finding some weird stuff. I guess it is to be expected since Softimage
wasn't really developed with Linux in mind from the start but here are some
of the oddities, if anyone can confirm these or provide some suggestion for
a workaround or fix, I would be forever grateful.

pass options > render channel grid/spreadsheet doesn't show the check mark?

lots of issues with views loosing focus causing shortcuts to get re routed
to the main application. for example, i use the array keys in the explorer
view a lot and they get redirected to the main application causing either a
frame to jump or playback to start. really really annoying on production
scenes.

supra key mode not working? I can't press and hold a key to have it
temporarily go into that mode then on release return to the previous mode.

Thanks
Steven