We had the same problem and found out the font that Soft was searching for,
it was something odd.  I'll find out what it was on Monday and let you know
how we fixed it.  In fact I don't think we ever got a check but instead it
was some odd looking shape.

The other massive annoyance was how Soft wants to maximise across monitors
and you can't drag a window off the screen, they just bump up against the
edges :-/, this is centos 6 however.